Hello 8th grade Taylor Families!
San Mateo Union High School District (SMUHSD) has started enrolling incoming 9th graders! Priority Enrollment is from December 1, 2020 - until February 12, 2021, and families are able to start submitting their enrollment applications now.
This year the SMUHSD enrollment process is 100% online. Families who need assistance with the form can contact SMUHSD at email@example.com or 650-558-2251. Families can also come by the SMUHSD office at 650 N Delaware St, San Mateo CA 94401 if they need in person assistance.
**Enrollment brochures and videos can also be found on the website.
1. Enrollment Information - Information on dates and processes
2. School Locator - Click here to view your School of Residence
3. Proof of Residency Documents - Required Documents to Enroll
4. IntraDistrict Transfer Information - Policy on Transfers within the District
5. InterDistrict Transfers - Policy on Transfers coming from outside the San Mateo Union High School District (InterDistrict Transfers requests are made through your home school district)
If you have any questions, please let Mr. Stelle or Mrs. Seaton know and we will try to answer to the best of our ability or reach out to SMUHSD at firstname.lastname@example.org / 650-558-2251.